Saturday, July 21, 2007

farewell

This is it. My final post. I, your mystery blogger, will unveil myself here and now. Who am I? You know I knit. You know I spin. You know I have done some dying and some weaving. I work in the shop. If you were sneaky, you might have deduced that I am a guy.

I think that might have spoiled it.

Yes, it is I, Eric Burnstein, your Saturday clerk.

As many of you know, I will soon be leaving the DC area, and in doing so, finish my time at Springwater. It is a sad adieu; I have greatly enjoyed my time behind the counter, helping you with your yarn selections and knitting mistakes. But now I leave the blog in capable hands, and Saturdays with whoever is willing to work on the weekends ;-)

I hope you have enjoyed my posts. Our new writers will start later this week, and I would like to extend my welcome to this cyberspace, and wish them luck in their new postings.

-Kryptoknit, i.e. Eric

No comments: