Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brand New Spectrum!

Our wall of hand-dyed Springwater Spectrum yarn has expanded.

One of Springwater's master dyers just dropped off newly dyed skeins, in everything from laceweight to bulky. Some of it is 100 percent wool, and some has a halo of mohair.

The laceweight would be perfect in an Adamas shawl by Miriam Felton like the one recently knitted by the Yarn Harlot herself. It would only take two skeins, and at $10.89 a skein, it's the perfect summer project.

And now you are asking..."but where are the pictures??"

I promise I will bring my camera in this week and post some. Unless of course it all sells before then!

Come down and take advantage of our "Week After KIP Day" coupon for 15 percent off all yarn and notions in the store.

3 comments:

indianafuji said...

I love the Yarn Harlot in general, and this shawl was one of her prettiest projects (IMHO). What a treat to have hand-dyed yarn for such a project. I wish I were in D.C., so I could get some :)

@morphing said...

Do you have cotton or other summer fibers in Spectrum?

Springwater Fiber Workshop said...

We have some newly dyed cotton-silk that is waiting to be skeined.