Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sushi…in a wallet!


Source: http://www.luxuryweb.com/assets/images/sushi.jpg

I love wasabi. I love fish eggs. I love raw eel. And I love to knit. What is there in the world that could combine all of these desires?



Now there is an answer, and it’s the FELTED SUSHI WALLET. Yes. Felted. Yes. Wallet. Yes. Sushi. Pick Up Sticks Company has made an amazing little kit to satisfy the raw fish-heads in us all. Two different color palate options means you can carry your cash in style, and when you want a tasty snack? Well, I wouldn’t recommend eating this sushi. But it might hold the money you need to buy your own real sushi.


Check it out: it even comes in an amazing sushi take-out style container, and for its price, you might just have to get a few.


p.s. Check out the zipper. It looks like a soy sauce packet.

No comments: